Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
Visit Our Website: www.rembrandtband.com

Monday, April 30, 2012

April 28, 2012

Antoine/Broderson Wedding
Thousand Oaks Residence, CA
180 Guests

 

After deciding that we wanted Rembrandt for our wedding, we had to change our date in order to fit into the bands schedule. That turned out to be the best decision that we made. Doug made the whole process so easy, and was a tremendous help all the way through. The second the music started, everyone was blown away. I had guests coming up to me immediately complimenting the band and asking where I found them. They were truly amazing, and far beyond our expectations. At times I forgot I was at my wedding because it felt more like I was in the front row at an awesome concert. I cannot recommend this band highly enough. They made our wedding special and I am really looking forward to hiring them again.

Rob Brodersen