Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
Visit Our Website: www.rembrandtband.com

Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 17, 2012

Elan/Helsper Wedding
Sherwood Country Club, Westlake Village, CA
180 Guests

Hello Doug,

I want to thank you and the each of the wonderful musicians in the Rembrandt band, for the superb entertainment at my Daughter’s wedding!

We saw your band at a cousin’s wedding and we immediately recognized the energy and quality of the band.

We decided to use you at my daughter’s wedding, and I am glad we did as it was a GREAT CHOICE. You played exactly the music that we chose…you rocked the guests….thank you!

We still get compliments about the music at the wedding. We get compliments on the Sherwood Country Club and on the Rembrandt.

I am sure that you will get referrals from our wedding, which you earned.
On our next event, we definitely will use Rembrandt again

Sincerely,

David E.
Tarzana, CA
.