Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
Visit Our Website: www.rembrandtband.com

Monday, April 8, 2013

March 30, 2013

Crabtree/Viehmann Wedding
San Diego Yacht Club
San Diego, CA
150 Guests

Rembrandt was so amazing at our wedding!!

I had seen Rembrandt perform at two weddings prior to my own. I was blown away by their talent and had to have them at my own wedding! Hiring this band to play at my reception was the absolute best decision I made. This band is so FUN, upbeat, versatile, and talented. My guests were absolutely blown away. Whether they were 25 years old or 65, my wedding guests were all floored by the talented band members. Everyone danced, laughed, sang along with the band, and enjoyed themselves immensely. I've been told by dozens of my guests that this was the best wedding they've ever been to. I know that Rembrandt is the reason! I would highly recommend this band to any couple looking to have an unforgettable wedding reception. :)

- From one very happy bride, Adrienne