Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
Visit Our Website: www.rembrandtband.com

Thursday, February 20, 2014

August 9, 2013

Libo/Toren Wedding
Rancho Las Lomas
Silverado, CA
250 Guests

Considering I had never heard you in person before Jens wedding, I didn't really know what to expect and boy was I relieved and blown away! Just last night I saw someone who attended the wedding seven months ago and the first comment they said to me was "that band was so fantastic at Jens wedding!" You just knew exactly how to get the crowd moving...everyone was on the dance floor having the greatest time..the sound was superb and you guys just rocked it for everyone! Cant wait to make another party with Rembrandt..can't wait to attend another party with Rembrandt! Doug, you were such a pleasure to work with, so acomodating on all levels and we so appreciated your patience with us!



All the best to you,

Miriam (Mother of the Bride