Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
Visit Our Website: www.rembrandtband.com

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

April 26, 2014

Jenkins/Cano Wedding
Cal-Tech Athenaeum
Pasadena, CA
250 Guests


Hi Doug,


I want to thank you and the band for participating in Courtney and Garrett's wedding. You were absolutely outstanding! I can't tell you the number of notes, calls, and emails I have received with compliments for the band's excellent musicianship and your leadership. Everyone was blown away by the music and dancing and loved the song selection.
On a personal note, I thank you also for how graciously you accommodated my request to sing. It was lots of fun and Courtney was really happy.
So again, thank you for being a part of our wedding. You added much to an evening we will always remember. I will recommend Rembrandt at every opportunity.


Sincerely,


Cindy Jenkins (Mother of the Bride)