Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
Visit Our Website: www.rembrandtband.com

Monday, September 1, 2014

July 20, 2014

Davis/Modi Wedding
Cafe Pinot

Downtown LA CA
96 Guests




I first saw Rembrandt play at a friend’s wedding in 2004. The band was half the size it is now but they were just as good – so good in fact that I mentally filed the experience away and thought to myself "one day, if I ever get married, I’m going to have them play at my wedding."


Well, that one day came last year – in July 2014. We hired the band and they were BRILLIANT!! The best decision we made. Our guests had such a good time they were thanking us for inviting them to the wedding. And one year on our friends and family are still talking about the "amazing band at Tammie and Anant’s wedding."

Doug and the rest of the band are very professional and very easy to work with – a pleasure in fact.

I think they are fantastic and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a live band.

If I have my way they will be playing at my 40th birthday party!!!

Thanks again to Doug and the band for making our wedding party a night we will always remember!!


Tammie & Anant (Bride & Groom)