Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
Visit Our Website: www.rembrandtband.com

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

August 8, 2015

Mintz/Watson Wedding
Hotel Irvine
Irvine, CA
119 Guests


I have known for quite some time that I wanted Rembrandt to be the band that played at my wedding. In 2001, they played at my sister's wedding. In 2004, they played at my other sister's wedding. And finally in 2015, they played at mine. It was so important to have Rembrandt play at my wedding, that we even chose our wedding date because that is when they were available! I cannot say enough good things about this band. They are amazing! They have such a wide variety of songs to choose from, they really have something for everyone. Doug is so easy to work with. He kept in touch throughout the months leading up to our wedding. As our date got closer, he sent us an updated song list which we were able to select the song we wanted them to play. They even accommodated us by learning a song that wasn't on their list. That was our first dance song. Even closer to our wedding date, Doug stayed in touch to create a timeline for our event. A few days before, he called to go over everything with us. He made things so easy during a stressful time. Doug played the music at our ceremony and cocktail hour. He did such a wonderful job, he is so talented. At the reception, Rembrandt was just absolutely amazing. They have so much fun and get everyone on the dance floor. Our guests are still talking about Rembrandt and the fact they "have never danced so much at a wedding before!" At one point during the reception, one of the singers serenaded my Aunt with a Neil Diamond song, she was thrilled! Rembrandt really made our wedding special. If you want to have fun and dance all night, choose Rembrandt, they will definitely deliver!!
Danielle Mintz (Bride)
 
Doug,
As you are aware, Rembrandt has recently provided the music for my 3rd (and last) daughter at the Hotel Irvine.
Since you did such a spectacular job at our other wedding celebrations, my daughter felt there was no other band which she wanted to play at her wedding (and I was in total agreement).
Some of my friends and relatives were so impressed with your talent, they had you provide the music for their children’s weddings in the San Fernando Valley.
You and your musicians certainly did not disappoint ANYONE who attended. As in the past, everyone raved about the quality, the professionalism, and the song selection of the band. The dance floor was full from the 1st song to the last. As a matter of fact, this was the only wedding I have attended, where the band was cheered on to do an encore performance after they said good-bye.
I am hoping that when my granddaughter has her wedding, that we can have you provide the music at that affair.
Please list me as one more of your extremely satisfied clients.
Ken Mintz (Father of the Bride)