Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
Visit Our Website: www.rembrandtband.com

Friday, January 28, 2011

December 5, 2010

Gary Fong 50th Birthday Party
Malibu Estate
50 Guests
I have used Rembrandt for different special events for 27 years! From
my wedding in 1983 to my second wedding three years ago at our ranch
in Kelowna, British Columbia Canada (yes, we flew all of the band
members to Canada because they are THAT good). And my wife recently
hired them (15 piece band) for my 50th birthday party in Malibu. Yes
we had under 30 guests, but the band was that worth it. And were they
overpowering? No, one thing about a great band is if they can play
during dinner hour and the guests can speak at a normal level.

And as a longtime musician, I am just a fan of every artist
individually and collectively as a group. Their energy is infectious
and for a dance floor, there is nothing so fun as to have Rembrandt
playing the most awesome, diverse set of music - anything from Glenn
Miller to the latest popular releases. And they learn requests, too.

We had five lead singers. That doesn't include the bandleader, Doug -
who himself is an amazing singer. This is not a corny "oompah"
wedding band. DJ's don't have the live presence and energy of festive
live music.

This band is a must for any event, large or small. I kid you not,
there is nothing you can do for your event more valuable than hiring
this band. I've probably referred them to over 100 friends and
clients, who have used them.

Gary