Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
Visit Our Website: www.rembrandtband.com

Friday, January 28, 2011

June 26, 2010

Adamick/Caballero Wedding
Hotel del Coronado-Coronado Island
225 Guests
Dear Doug,

It’s been a little over a week since Emily and Eric’s wedding and I’ve had a chance to catch my breath ... we’ve had 2 family birthdays, a trip to Las Vegas, and 4th of July all crammed into the last 7 days....

Of course you know (because how could you not?), the wedding was just spectacular, exceeding all our expectations, and a big part of that was the music provided by Rembrandt. I really want you to know, from my heart, how deeply I appreciate the fabulous job the band did all evening long. Without exception, EVERY guest that I spoke to was so excited about the band! From the moment I stepped into the ballroom, the band set the tone with lively music and continued to do so all night long. I think it’s rare to see nearly 100% of guests still on the dance floor at midnight begging for more, yet this is what we had. I wish I had had the time to speak to your band members personally, but of course I was busy dancing with and talking to my guests.

I have always felt that music is the single most important component of any party or celebration – certainly a wedding – and I was thrilled that Emily and Eric chose to have a live band. I am even more delighted that they chose Rembrandt; although the distance and travel fee were a consideration at first, I would do it again in a heartbeat, and I am also glad we decided to extend the playing time until the end of the party (instead of switching to a DJ for the last 90 minutes).

The band was so great at keying into the energy of our guests and kept that dance floor hopping all night. People don’t often remember what they had for dinner or how good the cake was, but they ALWAYS remember the great time they had on the dance floor. Thank you so much for making that happen.

In addition to the compliments of our guests, the personnel at the Del were saying how great our party was and how it had been a long time since they’d seen (if ever) a wedding so completely wonderful and fabulous, especially the music. Everyone was just saying WOW!!! :)

I am most happy to personally recommend you to anyone wanting feedback about your ability, talent, and service.

Have a great week!

Sincerely,

Bonnie