Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
Visit Our Website: www.rembrandtband.com

Friday, January 28, 2011

November 26, 2010

Braun/Heintz 100th Birthday Party
Langham Hotel-Pasadena
100 Guests
Doug,
We LOVED you guys! Your band made our 100th Birthday Party a wild success. We received many, many compliments on what a great party we had and how great your band was. Several people have asked us for your band's name and wanted to know how we found you.
Rembrandt is a fantastic band that plays fun, party music and really connects with the party guests.
Please, please feel free to attribute any quotes you want to Jeff and me, and feel free to use our names as references. We had a great time at our party and Rembrandt made all the difference. I was thinking of "cheaping out" and hiring a DJ, and I was so glad that I hired Rembrandt.
Doug, I will ask some of our friends for their comments as well, but please know, I think you are the best-kept secret in the Los Angeles for event entertainment. Fun, consummate professionals that deliver results.
Best,
Janet and Jeff